Saturday, April 30, 2011

Artisana Organic Raw Nut Butters Review

 Artisana is the premier manufacture of raw and organic nut butters in US. We use only the finest nuts and seeds and meticulously prepare each batch. We are committed to providing peanut free, dairy free, gluten free, and GMO free food for your health and that of the planet. Everything we make is always 100% vegan.

Their Mission and Intention: Artisana is a conscious brand that makes business decisions with all stakeholders in mind including the shared life on this Earth, our farmers, our local and global community and our team.
Artisana is...
• Committed to creating healthy foods for our family, community and loved ones.
• Committed to improving our local community, the community of our suppliers and vendors, and our team members.
• Committed to the environment, always including Mother Earth in our decisions and policies and an advocate for protecting her with our work by supporting sustainable agricultural and business practices that are in sync with the Earth

Storage – None of our products need to be refrigerated


Some great things offered by Artisana:
Taste, Unique variety, Fresh, Quality, Organic,  Pure,  Raw,  Powerful, Healthy, Non-animal proteins and enzymes, Vitamins and Minerals, Essential fatty-acids (including Omega-3, of which Walnut butter has the most), Fiber, Kosher all of our products are KSA Kosher certified.

Artisana Organic Butter's come in jars and also new convenient pouches and so many flavors to choose from:
  • Coconut Butter
  • Cacao Bliss (coconut butter with cacao)
  • Tahini
  • Almond Butter
  • Pecan Butter
  • Walnut Butter
  • Macadamia/Cashew Butter
  • Cashew Butter
  • Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  • CASHINI !!! (cashew/tahini blend)
  • Pure Cacao Butter
For my review I had the opportunity to try each flavor that they have and oh my gosh I had to test each one so I made a day each day to try a new flavor and some of the days my mom stopped by to taste some with me. I is really nice during certain reviews to get another person's opinion on the products especially when it is food. I like how they have packets for easy and fast eating pretty much like on the go thing. If I still worked out of the home this would be great to take with me and keep in my lunch box for easy snacking or even breakfast. After I opened them there was still butter left so I just simply put them in a zip lock baggie and no need to put in the fridge so no worry of them going bad. Each flavor was unique and very tasty, plus I love all the great benefits each butter offers with being so healthy. I really liked all flavors can't really say anything bad about them but I do have a favorite. My favorite was the almond butter for ones almonds are my favorite nuts so to have almond butter that is perfect.

You can Purchase: Right from their website and you can see the list of online retailers that you can purchase from.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...