Monday, April 11, 2011

191 Kids Clothes Review

Clothes for my kids is one of those things I splurge on a lot. So, when I had the opportunity to review 2 shirts for my little boy from 191 Kids I was so excited. The clothes are made really well and the really good material. Plus, a great thing they are very much in style.


About the Company: 191kids was created in 2008 by Parth Sharma and Girish Karnani.  After successfully launching their mens line with just $191, the two best friends decided to offer their stylish shirts for boys as well. The inspiration for the line was simple:  fans of 191 Unlimited repeatedley had been asking for the shirts to be made in boys sizes.  Sharma and Karnani decided to give it a shot and it worked!  The 191kids line debuted in Nordstrom in the Fall of 2008 and has since gained much esteem in the world of boys clothing.

 
 They have toddler sizes in 2t, 3t, and 4t. 
Little boy sizes 4, 5, 6,and 7.
Big boy sizes 8 - 20

There are so many shirts to choose from. Weather you are wanting something that is long sleeve or short sleeve you will be able to find it. Plus so many colors available. I love button up shirts on my little boy and to roll up the sleeves he just looks so super cool when I do this. Another great way to were button up shirt is if you have a really cool t-shirt you can always were the button up under the t-shirt. Then the color is showing, bottom of the shirt, and at the ends of the sleeves it just looks really nice. 
 There are so many shirts from here that would do good with this. My little boy had the chance to review 2 shirts from them. The first shirt was a short sleeved cream colored shirt. On the shoulder/neck/chest area there is a really cool design. It fit him really well and it wasn't really thick which is nice with spring and summer coming up.

The 2nd shirt was a white long sleeved dress shirt with a tie. First of all this is one of my all time fav dress shirts. The cuffs and the color are lined with black with is really nice and gives that extra touch. The tie is a very cool thing honestly I have never seen one like this. Well my hubby is really good at doing tie's me not so much. With this tie it has a zipper built on it. So when you pull the thin part of the tie down it zips ups the tie and the other way around pull the tie apart at the neck and it unzips. Such a great thing for little boys. No doing tie's.
 You can Purchase: Right from their website and prices vary depending on what you would purchase. Also at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Von Maur, Dillards, and several top boutique stores throughout the country.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...