Friday, March 11, 2011

tjrl Handcrafted Earrings Review


Where are you from and a little about yourself~ I am from a small town in Nebraska with a population of 800.  For the past ten years I have been living in Omaha working in the insurance industry.  I have been married for 6 years and have two boys, Landon 4 1/2 years and Jaxon, 2 years.
Do you have a twitter or facebook fan page~ I don't have either yet


What do you take as inspiration into your designs~ I love making unique designs.  I have always loved crafts but never thought I was any good.  I enjoy going to craft shows and thought I would just give it a try for some jewelery for myself.  It turns out that I am quite good at it and people loved my earrings and wanted to know if they could buy some or asked if I could make something particular.  I have done some weddings also for the bridesmaid and several gifts for Christmas, birthdays, etc.  I really enjoy making them and it is a total stress reliever for me at the end of the day.

What made you decide your store name~ They are my initials... Tara Jean Rief

Anything you would like my readers to know about you and your creations~  If any of your readers see anything that they would like in a different color or style, they can just send me a message and I would be happy to make a customized order.  Many styles would be perfect for special occasions or bridesmaids.

Who doesn't want a new pair of earrings to go with that new shirt or dress. Earrings is one things I have to wear when I go out I love my jewelery so much. It just puts the finishing touches to what ever outfit I have on. I had the opportunity to review a pair of amazing earring from tjr1 Handcrafted Earrings. These earrings are so beautifully handcrafted and put together. For one I love the color green. I love the colors because they are green but if you turn them a different way or to the light they turn almost a yellow or gold color. Which I think is one of my favorite things about the earrings. I have this shirt they go with perfect and I have always wanted a pair of earrings that took the sweater to amazing and these earrings did that. 

This would be a great place to find amazing earrings for a gift for anyone including yourself. Also each item comes in the cute little pouch that pull strings to close which gives it a sweetness when giving it as a gift. Then next pair of earrings I am getting from here will for sure be the feature ones which I have been wanting a pair for so long. 

I would love to thank Tara for these amazing earrings and to say that you do such an amazing job and you are extremely talented! 


You Can Purchase: here at her etsy shop tjr1 with prices ranging from $6. - $23.95


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...