Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tea Collection Review

I love to shop for my kids actually more then I do for me. One thing that I love to do when shopping for my kids is find new places I have never really heard of and trying a new brand. I mean you never know when you are going to find this place that you just love there clothes they way they are made, they way they fit, and of course last. I had this really great opportunity to review some clothes from the Tea Collection for my kids. Each of my kids had the chance to try one piece of article of clothing.

They started Tea in 2002 in San Francisco with 3 pima cotton sweaters and a vision of bringing a fusion of worldwide cultures and modern design to children's clothing. Their designs are distinctive apparel inspired by the beauty that they discover in their travels around the world. From the art of traditional Korean patchwork to the graphic boldness of Brazilian street graffiti, they turn around and  interpret their discoveries into beautiful, modern and consummately wearable children's clothing for ages 0-12. Also they launched their women's collection line in the fall of 2010 in that same spirit. Chic, flattering globally-inspired styles to live and love in.



Tea is also available on their website, teacollection.com. You can also experience their amazing collections in specialty and department stores, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, and more than 300 high-end children's boutiques in the U.S., Canada and Australia. 

They offer so many clothes for boys, girls, baby clothes for boys or girls and even women's clothes. What ever you are looking for your family to wear you will be able to find it here and so much more. Simple yet in style clothes to look great in.


My little boy had the chance to review a really nice button up shirt which I really liked a lot from their boys line. For one I loved the color and how well it went with his skin tone. It wasn't to thick or thin and it would be great for winter or summer. Also I love the quality of the shirt after washing it a couple of times already I was really impressed that the stitching didn't get lose and the shirt did not shrink which is a plus. Also it fit him really good so all in all I really loved this shirt for my little boy.


My little had the chance to review a dress which could be worn for Spring when it isn't hot and well fall also from their girls line. It is made with the same great quality as my little boys shirt. Along with now shrinking or stitching coming loose. My little girl is extremely skinny so the dress was a little big for her right now but something she will differently be able to grow in to where it fits her to a tee. I loved the color in the dress plus it is made to were a cute little cami could be worn underneath and you can see it at the neckline which I think brings the outfit out even more. Also, I like how if you wanted to have a really cute wide belt to be worn with it that would look really cute also. My little girls picture I wish I could have done more with it but she had been at Daisy Girl Scout Camp all that day so the picture isn't at the best quality I wish it had been.


You can Purchase: from their website and prices will vary depending on what you purchase.
You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent a product for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...