Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sweaty Bands Review

How often do you exercise, do yoga, walk, jog, do sports really anything in general that makes you get a workout and sweat. Well, I do quit often. I like to walk, exercise and do my yoga. During time's like these I love to be able to have something that will help with my workout and with the sweating, which is the Sweaty Bands


Sweaty Bands are made for women and girls who still want to look put together while they are dripping with sweat! They are the ultimate exercise and sport headband. The secret is the interior lining. It gently grips onto your hair and won't come off until you take it off. They soak up a ton of sweat and are washable. Sweaty Bands come in cool, funky colors and patterns that can be tossed in your gymbag without breaking because they are completely flexible and soft-sided. The styles are endless. 



Donna the woman behind the Sweaty Band, whom is married and a mother of three. She has been teaching group fitness classes and personal training for 20 years. It is was her passion and and her hobby. She started making Sweaty Bands as a way to supplement income. She started selling a few Sweaty Bands out of my gymbag, which was a way for her to keep buying music and pay for continuing education. Sweaty Bands have provided her with the opportunity to do what she loves and make a little money on the side. 

Sweaty Bands can be bought in so many great colors and styles. What every is your style you will be able to find what you are looking for. You can even get gift bags, seasonal, and 6 packs. They also offer different sizes to choose from 1", 5/8", and 1 1/2". So, there are a lot of great options to choose from when choosing what Sweaty Band best fits you and your style.
My Thoughts: I am one that doesn't do to much in sports but I still exercise and do things that give me a great workout along with we all know it sweating. I love to walk, hike, and exercise. The other day it was really nice it felt like summer which that didn't last to long. Well we went for a nice walk and a good steady speed for exercising so this was a perfect time to review the Sweaty Bands. At first I just forgot that I had it on since it is really comfy then my hubby asked how well it was working. That is when I realized that it was actually working really well. It soaked up the sweat with such ease along with it not moving around. I really liked that I didn't have to keep readjusting the band. When I got home I just took it off and washed it since I was getting ready to wash a load anyways. Since then I have used it again and it still fits just as good even after the wash and drying. This will be great for my little girl too since she plays a lot of sports, tumbling and dancing. This will help her a lot. 
You can Purchase: from their website and prices are between $15.-$18. depending on the inch size. You can also go here and see what stores carry the Sweaty Bands.

Show some love by liking them on Facebook and Following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...