Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning From SC Johnson Review

 
You know it is that time of year again where we get ready to start Spring Cleaning. Dusting and polishing everything, curtains, under the beds, closets the whole nine yards. For me I really needed to start on my Spring Cleaning where I live on a dirt road my house is ready every year for this type of clean-up. 
I had the opportunity to be included in a SC Johnson campaign through BZZ Agent. I have been a BZZ Agent for quit some time now and have had the chance to review a lot of great things. Now this is one of my favorites with all the stuff I was able to review to make the process of Spring Cleaning so much easier. 
My BZZ kit included several amazing things to review:

  • A guide to Smart and Easy Clening
  • One 4oz. Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection Jar Candle
  • One Glade PlugIn's Scented Oil Refill
  • One Pledge Lemon Clean aerosol spray
  • One 20oz bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer with Extend A Clean
  • One Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel kit with dispenser and gel discs
  • A mega savings coupon booklet, filled with pages of coupons



The first thing I just had to try was the candle which I just loved so much. I was very surprised at how well it scented up my whole kitchen. I also put the Glade PlugIn's in one of my bathroom's since I already had a Plugin I really just needed a refill for it so my bathroom is also really nice smelling too!

The Pledge we all know how that works. I love pledge so this was just a nice added touch to the review. It still has the great dusting effect that it always has with that amazing shine.

I have never tried either one of the scrubbing bubbles products. I mean I have tried the original scrubbing bubbles just not these products from them. The toilet discs are GREAT. It took me a second to figure it out but I did. I was worried that the little gel discs would come off with flushing but to my shock they didn't. Plus, it really gives a nice smell in the bathrooms. The Shower Foamer was great and did an amazing job. I love to see cleaning supplies get foamy so this really made me happy. It cleaned the tubs and showers with no problem. With both scrubbing bubble products being used together the smells coming from the bathrooms are nothing to complain about.

You can Purchase: these products from any retail stores in your area but prices will vary depending on where you purchase the items.You can show some love by liking these on Facebook and throughout the year get some great tips.
 Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Amber, I got my free beauty bag from Target and gave you a shout out at my blog :)
    http://babesandsages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...