Monday, March 21, 2011

Shadora Review

Who doesn't want to look like a million bucks at amazing prices that you can afford. I absolutely love jewelry the problem is I can't afford to go spend big bucks to have that amazing jewelry. Shadora is the answer. On their website you can find fabulous finds at impossibly low prices. 

Using top quality sterling silver and real gemstones, the pieces that they feature are very well made, fashion forward and incredibly inexpensive. They carry a limited amount of items at a time and each item is on sell for 30 days. After that it is gone and a new piece will take it's spot. Along with the selection each item comes in a cute little box for a ready to give gift with no addition cost to you.

I had the opportunity to review 2 lovely items from them. Let me just say I felt like a million bucks and I felt really spoiled which to be honest I love. 
My first item I got was a Silver Plated Key Pendant. Retail price is $89.99 but with Shadora price it was only $9.99. With this price it is a 89% savings. I have been wanting one of these necklaces for quit some time now but it just has been able to get fit in with bills and everything else that takes priority. I was in amazement at how well it was made an it is so shiny. I have worn this several times already with it going with anything I want to wear. I am still in shock that it was only $9.99. This item is no longer available though.

The second item I was able to review was a .60 Carat Black and White Diamond Pendant in 925 Sterling Silver with a retail price of $259.99 but with Shadora price it is only $34.99. This makes it a 87% savings which is crazy for a necklace like this. This was absoulty so elegant and I had an amazing shirt that it went with so well. I am so thrilled to have both of these necklaces and they will be worn by me for many many more times to come. I have found several things on their site that I sure many members in my family would love something from here so Christmas for sure from here.

 Here is another item that is currently on there site right now. It is a bracelet which I would love to have right now. It would go with my necklace so well. Right here you can see all the information you need to see. The bracelet, retail price, savings, Shadora price and how much is still in stock. They have so many items on their site: necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, cufflinks, and also men's jewelery. I am actually getting ready to buy me something for Easter from them. Like hubby said the Easter bunny should come for me too!

You can Purchase: from their website prices will vary depending on the item you get. They do accept all major credit cards and paypal. Along with this they are Paypal Verified.


You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...