Friday, March 25, 2011

Pulse Yoga Review

I have always loved Yoga the benefits of it which there are so many relaxation, wind down your nerves and getting in shape just to name a few. I have been doing Yoga for some time but I have had the opportunity to review the whole collection from Pulse Yoga which is a different kind of Yoga then what I am used to but the benefits from using Pulse Yoga have been great.

Pulse Yoga uses free weights and micro movement in with the Yoga postures that we are used to performing. Making it were you will build muscle, bone density, and greater strength in your workout. Micro movements that are applied to the postures serve to sculpt, tone and define the muscles. I really enjoyed the Pulse Yoga actually my hubby even did it some and found it to be something that he really liked also.

 
Pulse Yoga I Basic
A basic yoga routine that introduces the Pulse concept of micro movements within a posture. Key areas such as abdominal, lower back and gluteus muscles are targeted. Alternating right/left pulse movements with free weights define and sculpt the upper body. This is a 60 minute workout.
Pluse Yoga II Balance and Tone
Balance in motion are emphasized here by connecting standing balancing postures in order to master control over the body in any position. Efficient simultaneous movements of free weights tone the upper body. This is a 60 minute workout.
Pluse Yoga III Stamina and Strength
Build stamina and strength through more intense use of free weights. Inner thigh stretching and strenthening, hip flexibility and toning of the gluteus muscles is emphasized. This is a 60 minute workout.
Pluse Yoga Express
Only have 30 minutes? You can pack a lot of "Pulse" into that short time. A condensed routine that addressess major workout needs.

My Thoughts: I love Yoga so to have the chance to try Yoga that also builds muscle and can give a real workout I am for that. I really loved how I felt after my Yoga workout. I felt relaxed and all around great. I do Yoga every morning and it to me is a great way to start the day. With this I am now getting a little muscle, goodie because I could really use something. I have recommended this to quit a bit of people already and they are going to invest in these. My mom and grandmother are also into Yoga and I let them try it also and they absolutely loved them too. The only thing they didn't like is that I took them back. If you love If you are already a Yoga fan then you will love Pulse Yoga with all of the amazing benefits you get from these videos.


 You can Purchase: These from their website for $14.99 a piece. Or you can save $9.98 when purchase PULSE YOGA 3 DVD SET which includes 3 volumes from the Pulse Yoga Series.

Disclosure: I was sent a product for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...