Friday, March 18, 2011

Pirose "By Reno Rose" Reivew

I have always thought scarf's would make a great addition to my outfits. But to be honest I never really knew how to wear them to make them look good. I always see people have scarfs on and think oh I would love to wear one they just make you look so elegant. Since Spring and Summer is coming up this made for the perfect time to learn how to wear a scarf and make it look good so this review has done just that for me. Also they have a great video to watch on the homepage of their lovely website which you can watch here.

Reno Rose Inc. was established in June of 2009. You can read here about how a young couple expecting a child made a decision to start a business for income stability that has grown to what it is today. 
 
I received the Mayo Fashion one which is absolutely beautiful. This was a very hard decision since every single one of them are just amazing honestly I would love to have all of them. I finally narrowed it down to 3 which wear the Mayo, Juli, and the Gwendolyn so in the end Mayo won.


Pirose was inspired by the grace of a ballerina and the movement of pirouettes, It  is a revolutionary, one-of-a-kind, multi-way scarf with endless fashion potential. Wrap it like a scarf, use it to keep warm at dinner or accessorize for a black tie affair. From casual to classy, Pirose will transform any outfit.

There are so many reasons to wear a Pirose Scarf:
  • Soft florals, geometric prints and bold colors effortlessly tie an outfit together
  • Transitions an outfit from day to night with more than 12 ways to wear
  • Bias cut flatters all body shapes
  • Easily tucks into purse, attache and suitcase
  • Airy and breathable material adds style and warmth without weighing down an outfit
  • 100% polyester material allows for easy washing and drying
Graceful, elegant, feminine and beautiful, Pirose flatters every body type. Each scarf is available in three lengths - Small, Medium and Large - but it has nothing to do with American Standard sizing! Fashion is all about proportion - the key is to find the best size Pirose for your wardrobe, and the right one for you might not match your normal clothing size. If you are petite or fuller figured, we recommend size Small or Medium to draw attention upward, which will elongate and flatter your figure. If you are tall, we recommend a Large.

Choosing the right size depends not only on your figure but also on the look you wish to achieve with this versatile fashion accessory. A Small size lends a subtle accent, while a Large size offers a more dramatic effect.  


 I got a size small to review which was the best for my me. Since I have a very small frame and I am only 5'2 this was the best. I was so happy that they offer step by step instructions on all the many ways to wear their scarfs online and in the package. They were also very easy to read and understand. Honestly I had a blast trying all the different ways to wear it and well my hubby got to take pictures of me. I couldn't believe how a scarf can make a white shirt look so elegant and fancy. The 1st way was I tied it around my hair/head and I loved that because I have always done this in the summer but not with a scarf like this. Then the 2nd one was I put it over my head and just draped it done my back with was simple and easy. The 3rd one was I just simply put it over and laid it the way I liked. Then the last one I just tied it around my neck. Such simple easy ways to make a scarf look different no matter what mood you are in. This would be great for basically anything church, a nice dinner date, vacation, shopping pretty much where ever you want to wear it is completely up to you.


Where to buy: Pirose can be purchased from their website or you can go here to see what retailers carry Pirose. 
You can also show some love by joining them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...