Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Neat-Oh! Review

My little boy has so many hot wheels that there are no point in trying to count them. The main problem with there being so many is that they are everywhere and he doesn't have that one place to keep them. I had the opportunity to review an amazing item it is called the Neat-OH zip bin.

Neat-Oh! International, LLC, was established in February 2005, bringing innovative products to the market that helps consumers simplify their lives. The company's flagship products are their patent pending ZipBin which is a  line of attractively designed, transportable and collapsible interactive storage products that unzip to become activity or play surfaces, and then zip back up to storage bin form.


They have items for boys and girls, no matter what your kid loves weither it be Barbie, Hot Wheels, Legos and so on you will be able to find the Neat-OH zip bin that fits your kid. Plus, you can also pick the size of the zip bin that also has the most storage room for your little ones toys. 

I am really impressed at how they are a storage bin then you can unzip it and lay it out flat for a nice little playing mat then when you are done fold it up, zip it up, and put the items back into it and all done. It is really a versatile zip tote. They offer playmates, zip bins, and also backpacks. The little backpacks are great and would be great for times that you are visiting with family or even vacation that way your little one can still play as if they were at home.
During my review I was able to try out the  "Hot Wheels™Zip Bin Toy box Playmate with Car in retail box" My little boy loved this so much. For one he knew right when he opened the tote what it was for and immediately got his hot wheels and started putting them in the tote. I was really impressed at how easy it is to undo and reassemble back. Also, he likes to help put it back and forth and he is actually getting the hang of it I know it will be a good time before he can do it by himself but at least he pretty much understands how to do it. He really loves that the outside has to do with Hot Wheels and he gets to put his Hot Wheels in it. Another thing I found to be great is the material that it is made of makes it easy to wipe off and clean which with little ones that is a good thing. I see many more of these Neat-OH Zip Bin's in the house as times goes. 
You can Purchase: Neat-Oh Zip Bins right from their website and depending on the one you purchase prices will vary.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 
 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Those look wonderful! I may just have to pick up one or two for my kids.

    I am a new follower and I love your site! I'm also a 28-yr-old momma. :)

    I'd love it if you came over to my blog and entered my current giveaway for a $10 Mary Kay GiftCard & SatinHands Gift Set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...