Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nachomamatees Review

Ok, I am bringing to you another great place to buy funny, crazy offensive and humerous t shirts the Nachomamatees. They have a huge selection on tshits to choose from, what ever you are looking for they have the shirt. They have 80's shirts, daily deal shirts at $6.99, funny shirts, vintage shirts, men shirts and women shirts.


For my review I chose the shirt Camp Crystal Lake Counselor shirt which is in the movie section. The shirt is a blue color and short sleeved. Go back to one of the best horror flicks and commemorate Jason's lovely little camp in the classic Friday the 13th! Camp crystal lake t-shirts are on super soft vintage style tees.  They feel like you've been wearing them for years the second you put one on! I really love how the shirt fit on me and how soft the material was. After washing and drying the shirt I realized that no fading, shrinking, or cracking of the picture on the front happened.


They have a lot of really cool shirts to chose from and sizes for all. The prices are really good too. Next time I buy me a shirt from here I already have it picked out I am going to purchase the Thats Dandy Shirt.
You can Purchase: from their website and prices of shirts will vary depending on the shirt that you get

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 




0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...