Thursday, March 17, 2011

MyClyns (Tomoson) Review


MyClyns is a fast acting, non-alcohol germ protection spray that does not sting or burn. Also, it is safe enough to use in your eyes, ears, nose and mouth. It has shown to a 99.99% reduction in 60 pathogens which includes MRSA, E. Coli, and several others. MyClyns solution has been cleared by the FDA as a medical device and is non-irritating , non sensitizing, non-drying to the skin and fragrance-free. MyClyns is used in schools, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Healthcare, and Schools. Basically this can be used anywhere by anyone. 
My Thoughts: This has been used quite a bit already with 2 little ones running around at all times they tend to get battle scars. My little boy a few days ago got a scratch right under his left eye so I thought this would be a great opportunity to try this out. I was so happy I didn't get a scream it burns like I normally do. It didn't bother him at all. Not only did it not bother him but I didn't have to get cotton balls or cotton swabs along with all the different products you need. All I had to do is use this one item spray and I was done. So, much faster and convenient. This is the prefect size for your purse or your dash in the car or even if you are like me I have a first aid kit that I keep in my car it would make a great addition in that. I am happy I was able to review this since summer and sports is coming up this will be a product I am going to need for several times to come.


Where to buy: You can purchase this at any retailer on their list. You look at the list here. Retail price is $9.99
You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...