Saturday, March 19, 2011

Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Lipcolor Review

Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Lip-color is a great new way to wear lip color and actually wear it all day. With just a simple 2 step process in one tube. Micro- Flex formula glides on and keeps the amazing look all day. While there is no crumbling, no caking, no fading, no feathering, and no transferring. With 30 long lasting shades to choose from.


The Process is simple: 
~Apply the liquid color to your clean, bare lips. 
~Allow a full two minutes to dry
~Then apply ultra-conditioning balm to seal in softness.
~Reapply balm as needed.
Then when you are ready for it to come off simply:
~Remove with an oil-based makeup remover. 
Plus there are other products that you can purchase from Maybelline to complete your look.
My Thoughts: Ok, I love make-up I am one of those people that won't even check my mail box without makup which is fine with me. So when I get the opportunity to review makeup I am really happy. I got to review Maybelline Super-stay 24 hour 2 Step Lip-color which differently stands by the 24 hours. I got 4 different shades to review: 045 Wear on Wildberry, 115 Forever Chestnut, 090 Timeless Rose, and 005 Everlasting Wine. I am not one to wear these colors due to me be so fair skin, with blonde hair and blue eyes but I gave the lightest color a try. So, I put the lip color on and let it dry for the 2 minutes and it felt really weird because my lips were tight and sticky feeling, but after I put the lip balm on they felt normal again. I tested it out while eating and drinking and to my surprise it stayed on with no problem. Honestly I couldn't believe how long it stayed on because when I woke in the morning you could still see a hint of the lip color still on. I just wish I had a color that goes with me better. Since there is this lovely $2.00 coupon you can print off I am differently going to use it to get a color that I really like for me. Don't get me wrong there was nothing wrong with the colors they just weren't for me but they were pretty.I would differently recommend this if you have a nice dinner date, wedding, graduation any time really that you don't want your lipstick to come off this would be the one to wear.
Wear to Purchase:At most retailers but price will vary depending on place purchased.
You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either Bzz Agent. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...