Sunday, March 27, 2011

Johnsonville Italian Sausage Review


I had this great opportunity to try Johnsonville Italian Sausage from She Speaks. Let me say I loved it well actually I am pretty sure my hubby loved it more. We already buy their little links and make barbecued wieners all the time this was a great new product for us to try that they make.

Here is a little history info on Johnsonville Italian Sausage:
In 1945, Ralph F. and Alice Stayer opened a butcher shop and named it after their quaint hometown - Johnsonville, Wisconsin. The delicious sausage made in the Stayer’s butcher shop came from an old family recipe, which made its way down the family tree from 19th-century Austria. This recipe became known as the sausage with the BIG TASTE, and a legacy was born! During the 1950s, the Stayers answered the high demand for Johnsonville Sausage and expanded into nearby communities. In 1970, trucks took to the road and began delivering the BIG TASTE of Johnsonville Sausage to stores throughout Wisconsin.



I had just went to the store and I already had peppers, onions, garlic, spices and few other items. So we just went with what we had on hand and it turned out so good. I wasn't able to get really good pictures since hubby was the one making dinner and well he tried to take me some pictures. It was tasty food though!
Johnsonville Italian Sausage offers so many different types of products that has to do with sausage:
  • Mild Italian Sausage Links - Authentic Italian flavor with the perfect blend of spices that’s sure to please!
  • Hot Italian Sausage Links - Made with crushed red pepper, Johnsonville Hot Italian Links are sure to make them stand up and take notice!
  • Sweet Italian Sausage Links - Italian flavor with fresh, sweet basil for a one-of-a-kind Italian taste!
  • Four Cheese Italian Sausage Links - The perfect blend of Mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses ramp up the flavor of Johnsonville Italian Sausage.
  • Mild Ground Italian Sausage - Mild Italian Sausage is now available in an All Natural Ground that adds flavor to any recipe.
  • Hot Ground Italian Sausage - Hot Italian Sausage is now available in an All Natural Ground that adds flavor to any recipe.
  • Sweet Ground Italian Sausage - Sweet Italian Sausage is now available in an All Natural Ground that adds flavor to any recipe.
So, if you are in the mood for a sausage dinner I am sure you will find what you are looking for from the brand we all have known for so long Johnsonville Italian Sausage.

You can Purchase: from any of your local retailers that sell food but prices will vary depending on which retailer you buy from.
You can also show some lobe by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent a product for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...