Himalayan Salt Lamp which I am so happy to have been able to review this product. There are so many things that I have heard about salt lamps and I have also always thought they looked really cool. Both of my kids wanted it to go in their rooms but we decided on the living room that way the kids, and us could enjoy the benefits and the beauty of the Salt Lamp. Salt Lamps are made in all different shapes and sizes.
About the Company: The Himalayan Salt Shop was founded in 2005 by Ernest Gaglione in the basement of a two family house in Bloomfield, NJ. Today the Himalayan Salt Shop is one of the biggest internet retailers of authentic Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamps on the web. They also wholesale their products to businesses across the country.
What is a Salt Lamp?
- Salt lamps are made of natural Himalayan crystal salt mined from underground salt mines in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains
- The beautiful orange-reddish Himalayan crystal salt is mounted on a wooden base
- This crystal salt is hundreds of millions of years old and, as a result, has special properties and high mineral content
- Heat from the bulb (in the salt lamps) or flame (in the candle holders) causes the salt to emit negative ions
- These negative ions bond with the pollutants in the air (positive ions) and neutralize them
- Also, the newly bonded ions become heavier and fall to the ground removing them from the air circulation
- In addition, these negative ions combat electro-smog caused by electronic devices operating in the home
- Symptoms from asthma, allergies, and other illnesses can also subside from the effects of these products
My Thoughts: I am so happy I had this opportunity to review a Himalayan Salt Lamp for so many reasons. I have heard of the health benefits of using salt lamps in you house before from other people off and online. In our house we all have allergies really bad were it is almost more normal to being having a seasonal allergy issue then not. The benefits we got from using the salt lamp to help with our allergies made us very happy. Another thing is it is really relaxing just to turn off the lights with only the salt lamp lit in fact it can be romantic too! The other night my hubby was starring at it for long that he ended up falling asleep. It did relax him a lot. I do yoga which I just love. Yoga is relaxing anyways well with a salt lamp lit while do your Yoga it takes you to the next level of relaxation. Not only does it help you relax and help with allergies but it makes a great addition to any room and decor. I am as time goes invest in one for each of our rooms in our home. Plus this would make a great gift for anyone for anything.
Purchase: From their website and prices will vary depending on shape and size you buy. Prices will vary from $20.00-$100.00
All you have to do is the Mandatory entry and the extra entries it is all up to you. Keep in mind the mandatory entry does have to be done before all else. Also with all entries please leave your email so I will be able to notify you if you win.
- Follow me on GFC and leave your id +2
- Follow DragonFly Sweetnest on Twitter and leave your id +2
- Like me on Facebook and leave your id+2
- Follow me on NB and leave your id +2
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.