Monday, March 21, 2011

Dive Into The Season With Sexy Express Swimwear!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Are you thinking about summertime yet? Well if you are then check out this seasons women's swimwear from Express

Every year I buy me a new bathing suit, and this year is no different. Since this year we are going to the beach which is our first time and I really need a new one that is in style and amazing looking. I always want something that I feel good in and well that can get a second look from my hubby don't hurt either. Express has the swimwear that will give me just that. 

My hubby and I are already huge fans of Express, but I had never gotten a swimsuit from them before. So I went ahead and checked them and I can across two that I really loved.

  
 
 
 
I still can't decide which one I am going to get so more then likely I am going to be getting two swim suits this year.
 
So, head on over and look at the many different styles of swimwear that they offer whether you want flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware they offer it. Also available is their  always-popular monokini, sexiest string bikini and must-have strapless and halter bikini styles.
 
They do also offer swim shorts for men which I am sure my hubby will want some. Also, don't forget to accessorize with Express spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats For Him and For Her.
 
Don't forget to sign up for Express e-mail for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express gift cards. The sweepstakes ends 4.21.10 at 11:59pm, EST. You can read all about the sweepstakes rules here.
 
Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I wish I had the body for that! lol

    Visiting and following you from Monday blog hops! Hopefully you can visit and follow us as well!

    Krissy @ Mommy Misc...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...