Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crazy Dog T-Shirt Review

I love to get a weird, crazy shirt at time. What better place to get one but at CRAZYDOG, "which has everything from Novelty t-shirts to crazy offensive t-shirts. They love to creat t-shirt designs, they would even go so far to say that they are "funny shirt experts", as long as you use the term "experts" loosely. They do offer you the best funny, stylish, and totally cool t-shirt designs."

Crazydog offers us shirts from 80's shirts, men or women shirts, retro shirts, vintage shirts and even off some really funny kids and babies shirts. Whether you are wanting offensive or funny shirts they have it. They also offer custom shirts so if you don't see something that you like them that is fine because you can still get it.



For my review I had the chance to review a shirt in the women's section called the My Dam shirt. Let me say I really like this shirt a lot. When my mom first seen it you should have seen her face until she seen the Dam on the shirt then she laughed it was good. I really like how the shirt fits. It isn't to tight or to big. The size small is actually a size small. It is super soft not rough on the skin and the design on the front has not cracked or faded with washing and drying. Also no shrinking. This shirt is actually $16.99 which for a funny humorous shirt I think is a great price.


With all that they offer for men, women, kids, babies and toddlers you can find funny shirts for the whole family.
This is for toddler and little girls
Chicks dig my ride for toddlers 
 Also funny shirts for them Men

You can Purchase: from their website and prices of shirts will vary depending on the shirt that you get
You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...