Sunday, March 27, 2011

Costume Squad Tshirt Review

Costume Squad known for their Halloween Costume's also have funny, humorous, and offensive shirts for men and women. Beside the Costumes they have 80's shirts, funny t shirts, women and men shirts, Halloween shirts, and one of my favorite themed shirts Zombie shirts.


I had the opportunity to review a shirt from Costume Squad well actually my hubby picked the shirt out for him. He choose the Game Over t shirt which is under the All Shirts section.  My hubby chose to get this shirt in black instead of the green though. 

"Game over t shirt is soft, fits great and feels like you’ve been wearing the t-shirt for years! The game over marriage t-shirt is the perfect funny wedding t shirt. This game over shirt has quickly become a favorite for bachelor partys!"

He wanted this shirt because he though it was really funny and how true it is lol which I think it is funny too but hey the game over could be for us women too in some cases lol. He really liked the fit of the shirt along with the feel of it. He liked that is was a soft shirt and not to rough on his skin. Also he said he could move around in it with no problem it wasn't stiff at all. The shirts logo has no faded or cracked with washing or drying nor has it shrunk any.



So, if you are looking for funny, crazy, offensive, or humerous shirts you should check out Costume Squad plus the prices make shopping here even better. 


You can Purchase: from their website and prices of shirts will vary depending on the shirt that you get
You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...