Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ann's Bridal Bargains Sweepstakes

This sweepstakes started back in Nov. 2010 and will go until Dec. 31, 2011. Winners are randomly selected every month. To enter the sweepstakes and be eligible to win participants are asked to navigate to the Ann's Bridal Website, http://www.annsbridalbargains.com and register as a new Account Member. That is it. 

The website has so much to choose from: invitations, bridal shower, ceremony, reception,  thank you, and keepsake items. Everything you can think of Ann's Bridal Bargains has it. I was very surprised while looking around to see all of the stuff there was and the prices make it so much nicer. 

My hubby and I are going to remarry each other in 2014 which I can't wait and this will differently be a place I keep in mind to help with my planning.  

Ann's Bridal Bargains | Cheap Wedding Invitations

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...