Thursday, November 4, 2010

CVS trip Nov. 4th

Well today I went to CVS and I did so great I just loved it!
 So I will start of saying that I payed only $2.51 which was only the tax. So we will start off saying I had $18.00 extra care bucks from last week. But, I only used $10.00 of it.
*So the skintimate was free because I got a coupon in the mail a few days ago.
*Then the Oral-B toothbrush was on sale for $4.99 you get $2.00 back and I had a $3.00 coupon so it was a money maker.
*Then I had a coupon for buy a pack of Schick intuition blades and get a free Secret Clinical deodorant. You also got $4.00 cash back on the blades and I got the deodorant for free. Also I had a $4.00 coupon for the blades.
*Last thing I had a coupon for buy a secreet deoderant and get a free Olay body wash. Well I got the trail size Secret because it didn't say I had to get a big one then I got the Olay for free and got $3.00 cash back on the Olay.
After it was all said and done my total came to $46.26 and I only payed $2.51.  Also now I have a total of $17.00 extra care bucks and when I got home I had a email for $5.00 off my next order which gives me $22.00 extra bucks all together. Now I can't wait to go again!

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. You sound like you enjoy CVSing as much as I do. I love to see what others get, thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...